How Effective is NutraSilver on Lyme Disease?
December 29, 2011 2 Comments
The answer at this time is simple; we still do not know. Some Lyme disease sufferers report little if any results, while others report astounding results.
Lyme disease is a very complex and controversial disease, to say the least. Many MD’s and scientists still believe it does not exist. Others have devoted their lives to the treatment and irradiation of the disease.
The reader may recall a picture of President George W. Bush sporting a very large Lyme lesion under his left eye in November of 2007. For those who endure Lyme, it certainly is as real as their painful existences.
Interestingly enough, many NutraSilver users with Lyme disease report that within a few weeks they experienced a dramatic and profound reduction of symptoms and some have even reported that their symptoms have left them entirely. The joy that is expressed by these new symptom-free Lyme people is amazing. Most report that they are able to resume their lives as if they never had Lyme disease; they return to work, their families and their social lives pain-free.
The foundation of Lyme Disease is Borealis bacteria. The key word here is bacteria. NutraSilver paralyses an enzyme within the bacteria that allows it to metabolize oxygen; the bacterium suffocates and dies in about 5 to 6 minutes. Many of the co-infections associated with Lyme are bacteria, viruses and yeast-based pathogens. NutraSilver has shown to be effective against these pathogens in FDA-certified lab tests and most recently in MRSA lab tests.
NutraSilver® has undergone extensive testing by third-party laboratories, validating its effectiveness in killing a variety of water borne bacteria.
There is no doubt that more research is warranted and we invite those interested in discovering the real truth about the effectiveness of NutraSilver to identify themselves and work together to unravel the mystery of Lyme disease and how NutraSilver can play a role in elimination of Lyme disease from the human body.
List of Lyme Disease Symptoms
Every organ and organ system can be affected, here’s a list of some of the Lyme Disease symptoms as they relate to
specific areas of the body:
- Head – headache, neck pain, facial pain and paralysis, difficulty chewing, pain in teeth, dry mouth, loss of taste/smell, numb tongue/mouth. Peculiar metallic or salty taste is also common in LD. This is likely due to the BLPs present in the system.
- Bladder — frequent or painful urination, repeated urinary tract infections, irritable bladder, interstitial cystitis.
- Lung — respiratory infection, cough, asthma, pneumonia, pleurisy, chest pains
- Ear — pain, hearing loss, ringing (tinnitus), sensitivity to noise, dizziness & equilibrium disorders.
- Eyes — pain due to inflammation (sclerotic, uveitis, optic neuritis), dry eyes, sensitivity to light, drooping of eyelid (ptosis), conjunctivitis, blurry or double vision, swelling around eyes / bags below the eyes.
- Throat — sore throat, swollen glands, cough, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing
- Neurological — headaches, facial paralysis, seizures, meningitis, stiff neck, burning, tingling, or prickling sensations (parenthesis), loss of reflexes, loss of coordination, equilibrium problems/dizziness (these symptoms mimic an MS, ALS, or Parkinson’s like syndrome)
- Stomach — pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, anorexia
- Heart — weakness, dizziness, irregular heart-beat, myocarditis, pericarditis, palpitations, heart block, enlarged heart, fainting, shortness of breath, chest pain, mitral valve prolapse.
- Muscle & skeletal system — arthralgias (joint pain), fibromyalgia (muscle inflammation and pain)
- Other Organs — liver infection / hepatitis, elevated liver enzymes, enlarged spleen, swollen testicles, and irregular or ceased menses.
- Neuropsychiatric — mood swings, irritability, anxiety, rage (Lyme rage), poor concentration, cognitive loss, memory loss, loss of appetite, mental deterioration, depression, disorientation, insomnia
- Pregnancy — miscarriage, premature birth, birth defects, stillbirth
- Skin – EM, single or multiple rash, hives, ACA
- Another interesting symptom often noticed is an increased susceptibility to electrostatic shock. This is likely due to the BLPs causing a change in the electro-potential in our cells/nervous system.
- Some of these toxins are likely sodium channel agonists and can change the electrical potential of our body. Thus, the likelihood of electro-static shock.
One or more of these symptoms is not diagnostic for LD, except for a bulls-eye EM rash. A diagnosis for LD is a clinical one and must be made by a physician experienced in recognizing LD symptoms and history, experienced in interpreting lab results and recognizing a response to treatment. Always remember that negative serological tests are not reliable and cannot be used solely for a diagnosis. These tests frequently are incorrectly negative.
The Bottom Line
- Lyme disease, when diagnosed early, is readily treatable with oral antibiotics.
- Positive antibody tests, by themselves, do not provide a sufficient basis for diagnosing Lyme disease. The diagnosis should be based on the overall clinical picture, including medical history and physical findings.
- Negative antibody testing after the first few weeks strongly suggests that the patient does not have Lyme disease.
- Many patients with chronic, nonspecific symptoms (such as headaches, fatigue, muscle aches, mental confusion, or sleep disturbances) mistakenly believe they have Lyme disease.
- Intravenous antibiotic therapy, when given appropriately, should not last more than a month. It should not be given unless oral antibiotic therapy has failed and persistent active infection has been demonstrated by culture, biopsy, or other bacteriologic technique.
- Malariotherapy, intracellular hyperthermia therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, colloidal silver, dietary supplements, and herbs are not appropriate measures for treating Lyme disease. Doctors who recommend them should be avoided.
Free Telephone Consultations
Call our toll-free number and we will be happy to help you understand Lyme and how NutraSilver can help.